Summer Sessions COVID-19 Policy
Please read through our COVID-19 policy, detailed below. It outlines the measures we have put in place to keep your dancers and our teachers safe throughout our summer sessions.
These are the measures we have put in place for your protection:
- We have reduced class sizes to minimise the risk of transmission during sessions.
- We have scheduled a short break between each group to allow for cleaning.
- We have a designated drop off/collection point for each venue. This will help us to minimise footfall within the building therefore reducing the risk of transmission.
- We will temperature check all dancers using a no contact thermometer before each session.
- All dancers will be asked to sanitise their hands at the start and finish of each session. Sanitiser will be provided at the venue.
- We have taken measures to keep dancers socially distanced throughout the class.
- All dance areas will be kept well ventilated.
We ask that all parents ensure:
- Dancers come ready for their class (with a layer of outdoor clothing over the top on a cold day).
- Dancers limit the items brought from home - only bring your drink and dance shoes if needed.
- Prompt arrival and collection to reduce congestion at the entrance.
- Dancers understand they must follow instructions on social distancing whilst in the building. Any dancers who do not follow instructions will be asked to leave the session.
- Dancers do not attend if they or any other member of their household display symptoms of COVID-19. Symptoms include a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. For more information visit www.nhs.uk
Please fill out the track and trace information below, this will be held for 21 days after the end of our summer programme in line with government guidelines.